Today I went into the Swansea branch of H&M to have a look at the Brick Lane Bikes collection, it came as no surprise when I found that it wasn’t even being stocked in Swansea. I was mortified by this and left.
Rather than give my opinion on the range without seeing it like I did with the Levi’s jeans which made people all over the world cry like big babies and call for my immediate death I have come up with a plan…
I want you to tell me what you think about it, if you haven’t been to see it yet then go and have a look, get hands on with each piece, maybe even try some on and then send a mini review to me and a week from today (18th Match 2013) I will post them all right here on the blog. Here’s a little checklist for you…
1. Go to H&M, find the Brick Lane Bikes range
2. Have a good look at it all
3. Try some of it on if you want
4. Take photos of yourself in the changing room or get a friend to on the shop floor, think Blue Steel
5. Write a mini review of 100 words or so about what you think, good or bad
Pretty please get your friends involved too, I’m genuinely interested in what everyone thinks about this collaboration. Cheers everyone!