Just because I’m a weirdo that girls won’t touch with somebody else’s ten foot pole doesn’t mean that I can’t join in on some Valentine’s Day fun. I will be spending the day bitter and frowning at all the repulsive PDA’s on the street and on Facebook, which I know doesn’t really sound like fun but it’s better than crying into my pillow at home.
Here’s a whole bunch of cutesy vintage Valentine’s Day cards that feature characters on bikes and genius plays on words, enjoy.
1. Looks like she’s loving that!
2. She reminds me of Becky
3. The cycling cap always looks dashing!
4. Comes across as a bit desperate to me
5. She can toot my horn any day
6. He doesn’t ride on the first date, what a gentleman
7. Looks like he’s trying to scare her into his arms!
8. I’m a swell boy, and my hair goes like that, still single
9. Boy-cycle, I see what they did there
10. Another case of terrifying a lady into submission
11. Well, he’s just a dreamboat
12. She’d ride your heart into the ground, mate
13. Is sweet loving between a cat and a dog still bestiality?
14. Straight to the point, he sounds great
15. I wouldn’t trust this guy as far as I could throw him!
16. Riding no hands is a classic pulling technique!
17. Oh dear, he seems like a bit of a drip
18. She’s just delightful, definite girlfriend material
Yeah, yeah, I know there are 18 and not 14 but nothing is going to get in the way of a good title.
SHARE THIS POST WITH YOUR LOVED ONES, SHOW THEM YOU CARE BEFORE THEY UP AND LEAVE AND YOU GROW OLD AND BITTER LIKE ME (LADIES, FORM AN ORDERLY QUEUE).